Fortnite Season X/10 Summer Slurp Limited Time Mission Has Been Released – All Leaked Challenges/Objectives
The Return Limited Mission is now unavailable and has been replaced by the Summer Slurp Limited Time Mission in Fortnite Battle Royale. Here are all the leaked challenges/objectives for this Mission.
The Limited Time Missions are replaced by a new Mission every Thursday, which means The Return Mission Objectives/Challenges are no longer available to complete and has been replaced by the Summer Slurp Limited Time Mission.
There are a total of seven objectives/challenges to complete for each Mission, however only one is released at a time and a new one is released every day. This means that there is only 24 hours to complete the last objective as soon as it is available.
All of the challenges/objectives for the Summer Slurp Limited Time Mission have been leaked by data-miners and can be seen below.
Summer Slurp LIMITED TIME MISSION CHALLENGES/OBJECTIVES
Here are all of the challenges/objectives players will need to complete for Summer Slurp Limited Time Mission:
- Explosive weapon Eliminations (1)
- Use different trap slot items (2)
- Search A Chest, Ammo Box, and Vending Machine in the same match (3)
- Deal damage with Shotguns to opponents (500)
- Land at Frosty Flights or Haunted Hills in different matched (3)
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (200)
- Search Chests at Greasy Grove or Sunny Steps (7)
Summer Slurp LIMITED TIME MISSION REWARDS
- 1 objective completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 2 objectives completed – 500 XP
- 3 objectives completed – Summer Slurp Loading Screen
- 4 objectives completed – 1,000 XP
- 5 objectives completed – 500 XP
- 6 objectives completed – 10 Battle Stars
- 7 (All) objectives completed – 2,000 XP
Summer Slurp Limited Time Mission Loading Screen
Once you have completed three of the seven objectives/challenges for the Summer Slurp Limited Time Mission, you will unlock the following Loading Screen:
The Loading Screen is of Uncommon rarity and has the description, “A moisty end to summer fun.” All of the Loading Screens in Season X have a clue as to where a hidden Battle Star can be found on the map.
We will be releasing a complete guide on where you can find the Battle Star as soon as it is available. Remember, you will only be able to see the Battle Star once you have unlocked the Loading Screen.
The Limited Time Mission will be replaced by another Mission next Thursday, so make sure you complete them as soon as possible to get your rewards to help you progress in this Seasons Battle Pass.